Skip to content

Converse x Target

March 3, 2011
tags: blogger style, converse, converse for target, converse one star, fashion, fashion blogger, runway hippie, sonia evers, styling, Target
by Sonia

Yesterday I was invited to test out my styling skills with the latest collection of Converse for Target. I’m a big lover of all things Target and all things Converse so I was pretty excited to check out/play with the new line first hand. While I wouldn’t wear everything in the collection, I was pretty much obsessed with the beautifully constructed trench coats (they came in navy blue, army green and khaki) and much to my surprise, the blue jeans! Normally I hate blue jeans, but these were both stretchy and structured and I can already imagine myself wearing them with some summer sandals and a white peasant top. I also loved this sheer white tunic that would make the perfect bathing suit cover - I can’t believe I already have to think about bathing suit season…oy. Anyways, here are the three looks that I styled. There weren’t a lot of clothing options, but this is what I came up with!

Be the first to like this post.
8 Comments leave one →
  1. Amy permalink
    March 3, 2011 6:13 am

Nice! I love blue jeans, so I’d have to say that the first look is my favorite, but that navy trench is great!

2. Diane permalink
    March 3, 2011 11:07 am

Great job on all! The last is my favorite :)

3. Absolutely Mrs. K permalink
    March 3, 2011 11:16 am

love the 1ste and the 3th. I’m not a huge fan of white clothing, so the second outfit is not my cup of thee. I love the easy looks, these day-time looks make you stylish no matter where you go. I adore the beige trench, everybody should have one like that. The 3th one is more of a marine look, so it will look fabulous in the summer/spring when there is a slight chance of a shower.

4. michelle elaine permalink
    March 3, 2011 11:45 am

the first look is definitely my favorite. well done dvrling <3

KeepItFvncy,
    M.E.

5. Emily permalink
    March 3, 2011 12:02 pm

nice! like the first and last one’s especially. it’s the skirt in the 2nd one that i don’t like. Also, the outfit you’re wearing is my most favorite one that i’ve seen you wear.

6. Raina Victor permalink
    March 3, 2011 4:24 pm

all the outfits look really chic and classy although it’s only a basic shirt, jeans and trench coat! especially love the second outfit…perfect spring/summer wear. also, love what you’re actually wearing and the way you’ve accesorized it with those beautiful earrings. beaut!

7. Cassi permalink
    March 3, 2011 5:49 pm

That last look w/ the trench is my favorite. Good job!

8. Allie permalink